02 enero 2013

Happy New Year!

Another year goes by, and it's time to look back and make a little balance of everything we've been through. For me, it's been a year of changes, a year in which I've met great people that entered into my life and hope will stay forever. It has also been a year where some dreams came true, others not... But above all, I keep all the positive things and a lot of strength for this new 2013.
To all of my readers I wish you all the best and that all of your dreams and goals come true in this coming year.

Lots of love, health and work for all of you!

Otro año que acaba y llega el inevitable momento de echar la vista atrás y hacer un pequeño balance de todo lo vivido este año. Para mí, ha sido un año de cambios, un año donde he conocido a grandes personas que han entrado en mi vida y espero para quedarse durante mucho tiempo. También ha sido un año donde se han cumplido sueños, y otros no.. Pero sobretodo me quedo con todo lo positivo y con mucha fuerza para este nuevo 2013.
A todos mis lectores os deseo todo lo mejor, que todos vuestros propósitos y deseos para este nuevo 2013 se cumplan.
Mucho amor, salud y trabajo para todos!

1 comentario:

  1. Uaaau acabo de descubrir tu blog y ya me encanta!! Sigue así :)

    Un beso xxx

    www.synorie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar