20 marzo 2013

Trip to Los Ángeles - 85th Annual Academy Awards The Oscars


LA has been an incredible experience. Some of my friends had created some low expectations about the city in itself, but once I’m back I can say that it surprised me in such a good way that I include it as one of my favorite cities of the world. I’m taking a very good remembering from it and I’m already looking forward to return there soon. In these images I leave you with a compilation of what the trip has been and where I recommend some of my favorite places!


Los Ángeles ha sido una experiencia inolvidable! Algunos de mis amigos me habían creado bajas expectativas de lo que era la ciudad en sí, una vez he vuelto puedo decir que me ha sorprendido para bien, tanto que la incluyo en una de mis ciudades favoritas del mundo. Me llevo un bonito recuerdo y con muchas ganas de volver pronto. En estas imágenes os dejo un pequeño resumen de lo que ha sido el viaje y os recomiendo algunos de mis lugares favoritos.

 Views from the Beverly Wilshire Hotel
 JOYRICH

 Umami Burger

  Griffith Observatory
 Fred Segal
 Venice Beach
  Santa Monica Pier
 "I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump, People call me Forrest Gump"

Bootsy Bellows Club
Los Ángeles County Museum of Art - LACMA
The Shining 1980 Dresses and shoes of the Grady sisters, orginal costumes
The Stanley Kubrick Archive at the University of the Arts London
Rocking the mountain - Hollywood

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario